This air fryer is innovatively designed and features non-slip feet for ease of use. The parts are dishwasher-safe that make it easy to wash and maintain
This 3.4 litre air fryer is powered by a high-performance 1300W motor and features rapid air convection heating to make your food crisp and tasty
It has an over-heat protection functionality that ensures you of perfectly cooked food every time
This energy-efficient air fryer is crafted with utmost care, is simple to operate and gives you a great user experience
It features cool-touch housing and handles for safe use. The safety lock functionality provides for an added convenience
1. Rated Voltage: 220-240V
2. Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
3. Rated power: 1400W
4. Fry basket capacity: 3.4 L
5. Net weight: 4.6 KGS
6. Product Size: 300 x 340x 330mm
• Add some oil on the ingredients for a crispy result.
• Shaking ingredients halfway during the preparation time optimizes the end result and can help prevent unevenly fried food.
• To shake the ingredients, pull the pan out of the appliance by the handle and shake it.
• Then slide the pan back into the appliance.
• Do not press the basket release button during shaking.
Care and Maintenance
• Before cleaning, turn the timer to 0, unplug the appliance and wait for the appliance to cool down. Don’t touch the surface before it cools.
• Never immerse the device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
• Clean the surface of the fryer pot and basket with hotwater, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge.
• If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot water with some washing-up liquid. Put the basket in the pan and let the pan and basket soak for about 10 minutes.Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, souring pad or steel wool, which will damage the device.
• If you do not use the appliance for a long time, please clean it, and store it in a cool and dry place.